Valentines and Mother Day, delivery TIMES are NOT guaranteed.
Where order volumes exceed, orders may be delivered EARLIER than specified day.
Please provide a contact telephone number for the recipient and working hours if going to work address.
Same day deliveries must be received by 1pm GMT, orders received after this time will be delivered the next working day.
We delivery flowers between 9am to 3pm ish, Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm ish Saturday if the recipient is not in we will try to leave the delivery with a neighbour if possible and a "while you were out" card will be left at the recipients address . We do not deliver Bank holiday Mondays or any seasonal Bank holidays.
Extra Opening hours exceptions for Christmas,Valentines and Mothers Day (See also note below)
A delivery charge is required on the location of the delivery. These charges are as follows:
- Zone 1: BD6 & BD7 4 - £5.00
- Zone 2: BD7 2, BD7 3, BD5 9, BD12 0, BD12 8, BD12 9 & HX3 7 - £5.50
- Zone 3: BD4, BD5 7, BD5 8, BD12 7, BD7 1, BD13 1 & BD13 2 - £6.00
- Zone 4: BD2, BD3, BD14, HX3 6, HX3 9, HX2 8, HX2 9, BD11, BD5 0, HD6 4 & HD6 2 - £6.50
- Zone 5: BD8, BD9, HX1, HX3 5, HX3 6, HX2 0, HX2 7, BD13 3, BD13 4, BD10, HD6 1 & HD6 3 - £7.00
- Zone 6: HX5, HX3 0, HX3 9, BD15, BD16, BD17, BD18 & BD19 - £7.50
- Zone 7: HX2 6, LS28 8 & LS27 7 - £8.50
- Zone 8: BD1, WF15 & WF16 - £9.00
For Sameday delivery there will be an extra £2 on top.
Due to changes in Hospital policy they will no longer accept flower deliveries, this includes general wards and maternity units in Bradford.
Order for delivery outside our own delivery area
If an order is placed for delivery to a national address (not covered by our own delivery service) the delivery charge paid will become a service charge and a delivery fee of £5.95 will be taken from the product ordered. Please contact us if you require further information.